List of Facilities
|Facility||Rate with Tax||Damage Deposit||Capacity|
|Gazebo (4 hours max.)||$150.00||Yes||90|
- The Parks and Recreation Department requires a damage deposit for every building rental. This deposit is refundable only if no damages are done to the City property, no additional clean up is required and if ALL facility regulations have been followed. The key is to be returned to the Parks and Recreation office during the next regular business day after your event.
- The Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to set the damage and clean-up for your rental. Depending on the building you are renting, and if alcohol is present at your event, your damage and clean-up deposit will be no lower than $200 and no higher than the rental fee for the building you are renting. If it is found that any facility regulations were not followed, if there is damage or excessive cleanup, your damage deposit may not be returned to you.
- Litter resulting from your use of the building will be put in trash receptacles provided for you in each building. Litter on the outside of the building will be put in outside dumpsters or in garbage cans. Failure to do so will result in losing your damage deposit.
- SMOKING IS PROHIBITED IN ALL CITY OF AUBURNDALE BUILDINGS. Non-compliance with this policy will because for termination of your event and losing your damage deposit. If you are serving alcohol and have not made proper notification to Parks & Recreation staff, your deposit will not be returned to you.
- The Parks and Recreation Department reserves the right to require the renter to pay for Special Duty Police Officers and Event Security when deemed necessary. The renter must reserve the officers thru the Parks & Recreation office and payment of the officers is made with the Parks and Recreation Office. Special Duty Police Officer rates are $40 per officer per hour; Parks & Recreation Event Staff rate is $30 per staff person per hour, with minimum of 4 hours.
- *In the event you need to change a date or building, after you have made the reservation, you may do so at no additional charge for the first occurrence. All subsequent changes thereafter will incur a $20 charge for each occurrence.
- Under no circumstances will anyone be permitted to remove chairs, tables, or any other equipment from the buildings. Equipment listed for each rental building is the equipment to be used in that building.
- The City of Auburndale assumes no responsibility for personal property, such as decorations, flowers, food, etc., that is left in the buildings when your rental is completed. Please remove all personal belongings the day of your rental.
- There is absolutely no propane cooking inside the building.
- The Rental fee includes the normal set-up of the facility by the Parks and Recreation staff.
***A DIAGRAM MUST BE RETURNED TO US NO LATER THAN SEVEN (7) DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR EVENT OR THE BUILDING WILL BE SET UP AT THE DISCRETION OF OUR STAFF.***
- You have access to the building at 9 AM the morning of your rental until 1AM that evening. We normally set up the building for your rental early on the day of your rental. DO NOT ASSUME that you may go into the building a day early to decorate if you have not rented it for the day before.
- CITY ORDINANCES PROHIBITS OUTDOOR CONSUMPTION OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES.
- If the building you rented is the Ariana Beach Clubhouse or the Ariana Beach Yacht Club you have rented the building only. The park surrounding it is public.