at (863) 965-5545
119 West Park Street
Auburndale , FL 33823
- The annual Fall Fest is planned for Saturday, November 4, from 9 AM – 2 PM, in the Downtown City Park. If you would like to sign up to be a vendor for this event, please fill out our Vendor Application and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org or by turning the application in to 119 W Park St.
All dues may be paid via mail or in person at the Parks and Recreation Office via cash, check, or credit/debit card.
- MAIL TO: City of Auburndale Parks and Recreation
119 W. Park St. Auburndale, FL 33823
Havendale Christmas Parade
- The annual Havendale Christmas Parade will take place on Friday, December 8! We are looking forward to another stunning parade and ask for interested organizations to apply today to participate!
- Complete applications along with payment and insurance information can be mailed to:
Auburndale Chamber/Havendale Christmas Parade
2701 Lake Myrtle Park Rd
Auburndale, FL 33823
- You may also deliver applications in-person to the address above as well as the Auburndale Parks & Recreation Office, 119 W Park Street, Monday – Thursday, 9 AM – 4 PM. Payment and insurance information will be required with the application.
- Father-Daughter Dance – February
- Spring Tea – March
- CityFest / Touch-A-Truck – April
- Mother-Son Dance – May
- July 4th Celebration – July
- Timeout Tuesdays – July
- Back 2 School Bash – August
- Bloodhound Bash – September
- Fall Fest – November
- Lights in the Park – December
- Havendale Parade – December
- Breakfast with Santa – December