Currently Tracking: No Current Storms
- (Updated 11-13-2020) A tropical wave located over the central Caribbean Sea continues to produce a large area of showers and thunderstorms. This system has become a little better organized during the past several hours. Additional development is expected, and a tropical depression will likely form within the next day or two as it moves slowly westward over the central and western Caribbean Sea. Interests in Honduras and Nicaragua should closely monitor the progress of this system. Regardless of development, this disturbance is expected to bring heavy rainfall along with possible flash flooding to portions of Hispaniola over the next day or so.
- Formation chance through 48 hours, high 90 percent.
- Formation chance through 5 days, high 90 percent.
- There are no updates at this moment
- Category 1 (74-95 mph): Very dangerous winds will produce some damage
- Category 2 (96-110 mph): Extremely dangerous winds will cause extensive damage
- Category 3 (111-129 mph): Devastating damage will occur
- Category 4 (130-156 mph): Catastrophic damage will occur
- Category 5 (157+ mph): Catastrophic damage will occur
State & National Resources